Information on data management
Holistic Enterprise Kft. as data controller (hereinafter referred to as "Data Controller” and/orHolistic") based on the relevant provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation EU 2016/679 (hereinafter referred to as”Regulation”or ”GDPR”)and based on the relevant provisions of the Privacy Act CXII of 2011 (hereinafter referred to as "Privacy Act" and/or 'Info tv.') concerning the processing of personal data of natural personshereby informs Data Subjects, Contact Persons designated in the Contracts, and Contractual Partners, that their personal data(relating tothe Contract) and their contactdetails are processedin accordance withthe provisions of the Regulation.
Data Controller:Company Name, Registration Number, Registered Seat:
Holistic Enterprise Kft.; 01-09-347605; 1114 Budapest, Mészöly utca 4.
Phone Number: 06 70 424 7111
- Personal Data Processed;Purposes of the processing, the Legal Basis for the processing and Storage Period
Data Processed: Data required for information, completion of questionnaires and contact forms;Data required for price quotation; Information necessary for meeting the order; Contact information and Personal Data provided by a person applying for aTeacher or Student during registration and conclusion of the Contract;, Information required for the conclusion and performance of the Contract.
Range of Personal Data Processed: Relevant Data onAssessment of educational needs and on the Contract to be concluded, in particular:
birth name, place and date of birth (age); mother’s maiden name; name of parents (legal representatives of the child); notification address, postal address, email address; phone number; medical records (if needed); location, place of residence; nationality; method, frequency, currency of payment;type and duration of the contract to be concluded; bank account details
Purposes of the processing: Information; Creating orders and quotations; Applying to carry out educational activities as a Teacher and/or Taking Partin Courses as a Student; Conclusion and performance of theContract (personal and/or extra-classroom online Education; Translations).
Legal Basis for the processing:Data Subject's written Consent (which is voluntary and unambiguous), Performance of the Contract.
Storage period: Untiltermination of purpose or withdrawal of Consent.
- Data Processing Method, Scope of Persons entitled to know Data
Method of Data Processing: electronically or on paper (in files)
Persons entitled to know data (categories of Recipients, Recipients): the Data Processed can be accessed by the Employees of Holistic, as well as by persons in contractual relations with Holistic, in connection with their professional activities, exclusively to the extent necessary for the performance of suchprofessional activity.
III. Principles relating to Processing of Personal Data
Holistic develops data management in such a way that it isincompliance with: ‘Lawfulness, Fairness and Transparency’and‘Purpose Limitation’, ‘Accuracy’, up-to-dateness and ‘Data Minimisation’ (i.e. Principles relating to processing of personal dataset out in Info tv and in Article 5 of GDPR)
- Entitlements of Data Subject, enforcement possibilities of Data Subject’s rights
With regard to the personal data of the Data Subject processed by the Controller or the Processor acting on behalf of, or instructed bythe controller, the Data Subject’s rights are as follows: “Right to prior information”; “Right to access”; „Right to data portability”; “Right to rectification”; “Right to erasure” “Right to the restriction of processing” ”Right to legal/administrative remedies”.
- A) Right to prior informationThe data subject shall be entitled to receive information, prior to the start of processing, on the facts connected to the processing.
- B) Right to access The data subject shall be entitled to have his personal data and the information related to their processing provided by the controller on his request.
- C) Right to data portability:The data subject shall have the right to receive the personal data concerning him or her, which he or she has provided to a controller, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to another controller.
- D) Right to rectification The data subject shall be entitled to have his personal data rectified or completed by the controller on his request (where the correct personal data is available).
- E) Right to erasure The data subject shall be entitled to have his personal data erased by the controller on request and under conditions specified in Info tv. (provided that cancellation is not precluded by law).
Right to withdrawal of consent: The data subject shall have the right to withdraw his or her consent at any time: withdrawal must be submitted in writing a to the following address: email@example.com address1114 Bp, Mészöly utca 4. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
In case of withdrawal of consent of the Data Subject, the Data Controller shall delete the referenced data (s) within 1 working day from the receipt of cancellation request.
- F) Right to the restriction of processing: The data subject shall have the right to have the processing of his personal data restricted by the controller on his request and in cases specified in Info tv.
- G) Right to administrative remedy: Data subject can file a complaint, initiate proceedings with the National Authority for Data Protection and Freedom of Information (hereinafter “Authority” „NAIH”) on the basis that there has been a breach of the law, a violation of the law or an inappropriate procedure in relation to the processing of personal data. Before proceeding, it is advisable to attempt to remedy the legal insensiation with the Data Controller.
Avaibality of the Authority: NAIH Budapest, Falk Miksa u. 9-11, 1055;
tel: + 36 (1) 391 – 1400.
Mailing address 1363 Budapest, Pf.:9.
- H) Right to legal remedies: Data Subject in the event of a violation of the law, may also bring proceedings before a Court against the Data Controller or Processor, before the court competent for his place of residence. Before proceeding, it is advisable to attempt to remedy the legal insensiation with the Data Controller.
- Interpretative provisions
Data Subject means a natural person identified or identifiable based on any information;
Personal Data means any data relating to the Data Subject;
Sensitive Data means all data falling in the special categories of personal data that are personal data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinion, religious belief or worldview, or trade union membership, as well as genetic data, biometric data for the purpose of uniquely identifying a natural person, data concerning health or data concerning a natural person’s sex life or sexual orientation;
Data Concerning Health means personal data related to the physical or mental health of a natural person, including the provision of health care services, which reveal information about his health status;
Consent means any freely given, specific, informed and unambiguous indication of the data subject's wishes, by which he, by a statement or a clear affirmative action, signifies agreement to the processing of personal data relating to him;
Controller means the natural or legal person, or organisation having no legal personality, which, within the framework laid down in an Act or in a binding legal act of the European Union, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes of data processing, makes decisions concerning data processing (including the means used) and implements such decisions or has them implemented by a processor;
Processing means any operation or set of operations that is performed on data, regardless of the procedure applied; in particular collecting, recording, registering, organising, storing, modifying, using, retrieving, transferring, disclosing, synchronising or connecting, blocking, erasing and destroying the data, as well as preventing their further use; taking photos and making audio or visual recordings, as well as registering physical characteristics suitable for personal identification (such as fingerprints or palm prints, DNA samples and iris scans);
Restriction of processing means the blocking of stored data by marking them with the aim of limiting their processing in the future;
Data Transfer means providing access to the data for a designated third party;
Recipient means a natural or legal person, or an organisation having no legal personality, for which the controller or the processor provides access to the personal data;